Wednesday, January 28, 2009

So it's been a few days...thought about posting a few times, but due to a severe lack of anything truly interesting to post about, I didn't. But I look around and see all of my sisters with their funny/insightful blogs, and am almost immediately compelled to reciprocate with one of my own. So let's see...
1. My house is a mess- There is simply no better way to put it. I would sa
y that I have a love/hate relationship with my washing machine, but that would be a lie. I hate doing laundry. Hate sorting it, hate waiting for the dryer to finish, loathe entirely the folding and putting away process. But, seeing as my roommate and I are both out of clean underwear, off to the laundry room I go.
2. Speaking of my roommate! I've learned something this week that (mercifully) I don't think I've realized the whole time she's been my roommate...she stinks. Weeeellll, not her, so much as her feet, which reek of a scent I'm not sure I've got the stomach to describe to you. It's a terrible stench that, if able, she loves to stick in one's face while laying on the couch, and then giggle like a school girl at the gagging noises I make. Gotta love a roommate.
3. As for our third roommate, I am proud to say that this week has been
a victorious one for us all (drum roll please(drrrrrrrrrrrrr!)) Java >> poops on the puppy pad!! yaaaaaay! Sounds stupid, but I do believe I am one of many puppy mommy's who feels bad for going to work/school all day, and then coming home late only to have to beat the puppy who is so excited to see me she pees herself, bc she pooped (no lie) a foot away from the puppy pad. But thank the good Lord, I pray those days are behind us.
4. My funny sisters come home this weekend. I am over the moon excited about this. They live too far away from me, and I miss them. But they will be here and mine for the weekend, and again, I'm over the moon about that.
5. I am truly floored by the cycle of life. I know lots of people, and I like to get to know those people. Being the psychology major that I am, my classes have been getting me to look a little past the surface, and see why people do the things that they do, and after doing this, I've decided I know some pretty cool kids.
6. I also recognize that I have a problem with comma usage. I know this. If it bothers you, I apologize profusely.

I wish I had a 7th item, bc 6 is just an ugly number, but I sadly dont. Promise I'll try to make the next blog more interesting (but as said, this one was strictly to compete with my sisters).

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for puppies that go on puppy pads! Lola eventually out grew the whole welcome home peeing thing, so maybe Java will too.
    I loved every single psychology class I ever took for the exact same reasons. That's why I made it my minor. I use more from those classes than I do from my marketing classes.
    I am super duper over the moon excited to see you this weekend, too.

    PS. Blogging is not a competition! (But if it were, I would win!) HA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, there is no competition here, we all know mine rocks. =P j/K. I can't wait to see you either (I am assuming that I am in that sister category.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA, You guys obviously have not read my posts for the day. I TOTALLY win. And, sorry, Sara, blogging is most DEFINITELY a competition. And such a fun way to let you know about my adventures in life. Why did I wait so long?!? I am so COMPLETELY an interesting person! HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete