Friday, May 8, 2009

in full honesty and disclosure

...I am having a seriously hard time with this whole life thing. I think that separation sucks, but at the same time - that's just life, people grow up and apart and crap happens. and that if you don't want to grow apart, it requires effort on both parts to stick together. and you know what? sometimes it still doesn't work out bc the other person just isn't interested in the effort...but i was always told growing up to consider the source, bc some people just aren't really worth my effort at the end of the day. And if you can take a minute and just really think about whether or not a person is really worth it, it becomes a whole lot easier to just move on..there are other people to surround yourself with, and in the end, if you decided people weren't worth it, then you're only better off. no need to hold grudges, or place blame. and i know it can hurt like the devil, bc i've been here before, but dwelling on things only makes them worse. forgive and forget, or just forget if you cant forgive, and move on. bc i have found through these life "tests", that sometimes people change, and there's nothing to be done about it. once people change, history doesnt matter near as much to them anymore...chances are, they dont care a bit. I'll only make myself miserable if i sit and dwell on what shoulda, coulda, woulda been. So it's my choice. So i won't look back, i'll move ahead..the past is over.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, baby girl, call me. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! Needed that!!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, this makes me sad, baby sister. If anyone doesn't want to be your friend, they are seriously missing out.

    ReplyDelete