Thursday, May 7, 2009

For Shawn..

So, as I have heard complaints that it has been nearly two months since I've blogged (I'm a busy, busy girl!) I figure on this fabulous day of not a whole lot to do, I will blog.

So, since March 16th I have...
  • turned 20...yikes!
  • lost a job.
  • took some much needed vaca time in result from said lost job
and enjoyed every minute of it.
  • started a knew job, which i think i love.
  • finished semester #4 of college, which i know i hate.
  • done a little soul searching
(I figure at 20, it's ab time to know myself)
  • been to a few good movies.
  • gotten a 24 hr virus for the first time in my life..the WORST 24 hrs of my life.
  • gotten a couple of pedicures.
  • an overnight trip to Jacksonville.
  • given the house a pre-spring cleaning.
  • REwrote an 8 pg paper in like 12 hours..
  • caught up on all the sleep i've been missing

Since March 16th I haven't..
  • bought more purses than clothes..in fact, I don't think I've bought a single purse since March 10th...it's about freakin time.
  • seen my big sisters.
  • put away my laundry..3 cheers for laundry baskets!! HA
  • gotten a haircut.
  • gone on the birthday trip i planned with my roommate.
  • given or gotten myself a manicure.

Now I need to..
  • get that manicure.
  • buy that purse.
  • give the house a big spring cleaning.
  • buy baby sister her grad/bday gifts.
  • go grocery shopping..bc i can't afford to keep going out bc i just haven't WANTED to go to Walmart - AT ALL (aren't you proud dad?)
  • put away the laundry.
  • get a haircut.
  • do a bunch of other stuff.
So yes, I am very glad to be out of school and have time to get some things done. I am gonna be cleaning the next couple days, and I think maybe I'm gonna help baby sister with a few graduation announcements, maybe hit up dad's ball game.

and for a little something else.
I have decided that I have hands down the best dog in the world...or at least in my world. She's not only cute and cuddly, but she's smart! Honestly, how many people own a dog who wants to get dressed? and not only wants to, but knows how to make it happen. Java knows where her drawer is, and she knows that if she sits in front of it and barks, her drawer will open and she can drag out what she wants...my dog is a freakin genius. Not only this, but she LIKES a bath! She jumps in the bath tub without being asked, and sits there and waits for it. At night, when I crawl into bed, she jumps up right behind me; she then cuddles for a few minutes, and when she decides she just can't keep those little brown eyes open not one second more, she crawls to the end of the bed and curls up in her little red dog bed. And this last one, kind of a quirky thing, and not all that great..but at night, when all is dark, and Java decides she needs to make a visit to the ladies room, she does just that. She gets up, jumps off the bed, and goes in the ladies room. Well, to be more accurate, right in front of the ladies room. I have two ideas on why she does this - #1) bc the door is shut, just like the front door, which is one of her other problem spots. or #2) bc she likes to follow us in there whenever we go, so we kind of figure "monkey see, monkey do."..or rather 'puppy doo', as the case may be. and as annoying as that is to wake up to, i smirk just a little. But! the hands down best thing about my dog, is the way that her little head pops in the window when my car pulls up, and how she tries with all her might to jump up and reach me when i walk in the door...she loves me. who could ask for more out of a puppy??

Now that my mornings are free, I should be able to blog a bit more..might not have a whole lot to blog about, but i'll throw a little out there every now and then.

1 comment:

  1. You DO have the smartest puppy in the world, but I think mine beat yours for CUTEST. LOL

    You forgot to say you need to visit your biggest sister in Indianapolis. That should definitely be on the Need To list.

    ReplyDelete